https://serenityspaonline.com/k3kudbo9n I’m going to jump on my soap box today and proclaim that Meditation ROCKS!https://mmopage.com/news/90kjl3wqzq
https://www.prehistoricsoul.com/13h1qmjff4 Further more, I feel that everyone should be doing it!https://modaypadel.com/b4mo1lf5
https://fireheartmusic.com/aw2cnlwo But – lots of folks still don’t get WHY to do it or HOW to do it.Buy Diazepam Online London
https://sieterevueltas.net/y7t2i7el Why should you be meditating every day? Meditation helps you ground yourself and get focused on what’s REALLY going on in a given situation. It helps you balance your perceptions in life and see what’s happening more clearly. I’m not sure why we don’t have a meditation period at work or school everyday? I’m thinking productivity would go up and conflict would go way down. If the world at large saw the importance of meditation, a lot of the world’s problems would be greatly lessened. We’d all shift into “Be calm” mode.https://masterfacilitator.com/mr28gr3bsn4
https://gungrove.com/ldiw7zmt5 Imagine “BE the Calm” as our Earthly mantra.https://space1026.com/2024/01/0kw04oty Buy Xanax 2Mg
https://therepairstore.ca/1dlo2bx4swj Being calm means you acknowledge that stuff is getting to you, but you choose to calm down. Being calm is a choice. You can choose to be calm when a situation arises that could challenge you.https://serenityspaonline.com/0psa7ll2fc
Cheap Alprazolam Powder Anger is a huge issue in our society. All kinds of folks are being told to take anger management classes. Folks are too quick to point the finger at “so and so” and blame them for their misfortunes.
Buy Valium Diazepam 10Mg But you’ve gotta look at what the other three fingers are doing. Who are they pointed at? You got it! YOU! Folks don’t wanna think how THEIR actions created the problems they are currently dealing with. Nope! Folks just want to pick up an object and throw it at something. Even Moses wasn’t allowed to get away with that!http://www.wowogallery.com/8d3ihsgw6
In Numbers 20:8-12, Moses is forbidden to enter the promised land after disobeying God’s command. God clearly commands Moses to speak to the rock, and the water would pour out to feed the children of Israel.
https://www.chat-quiberon.com/2024/01/18/84aiy73b7 But instead, Moses became angry and frustrated due to the Israelites constant complaining and whining. So, Moses struck the rock with his staff, and the water poured out.
https://masterfacilitator.com/b6cqt1cy3e It’s really too bad too, since Moses had been pretty good at controlling his anger in other instances. In his blog post Moses’ Anger Management Technique, Rabbi Lazur Gurkow contends that Moses handled dealing with Datan and Abiram very eloquently.
From the very beginning, these two men were the bane of Moses’ existence. As a young prince, growing up in Pharaoh’s palace, these two Jews betrayed him before the king, forcing Moses to flee the country.When Moses introduced the heavenly manna to Israelites in the desert, these two men stirred up trouble by challenging the rules under which the Manna was offered.
https://www.ngoc.org.uk/uncategorized/future-events/z8maa9bnq These two men utilized every opportunity to challenge Moses’ authority. When they joined Korach‘s rebellion against Moses it was hardly a surprise.
https://masterfacilitator.com/g31saao Yet we learn that Moses, in an incredible display of humility and self discipline, invited Datan and Abiram to dialogue with him. When they mocked him and refused his invitation, Moses refused to take offense. He saw that they would not come to him, so he humbly went to them.
http://www.wowogallery.com/owj6xt3dw Moses, the leader of Israel, repeatedly challenged, had every right to cast them out and punish them, but he wouldn’t hear of it. How did he manage such discipline? What is the magic potion that counters the rise of the ego and enables such incredible self effacement?
Soma 350 Mg Withdrawal The truth is that there is no magic potion. It was not a pill that Moses took, but the perspective he brought to his interactions with others.
Buy Valium 5Mg Uk Let’s read that line again…
https://space1026.com/2024/01/yvogjcl but the perspective he brought to his interactions with others.
https://therepairstore.ca/8z65br86ite Obviously, building relationships was very important to Moses. He knew that he could not control Datan and Abiram, but he could control himself. He simply chose not to lower himself to their level. He knew that even if Datan and Abiram did not like him, they needed to respect him. And even when they treated Moses disrespectfully, Moses did not treat them with the same discontent. He rose above them. He chose to be the “bigger man.”
https://sieterevueltas.net/3hsi96ptyqz People need each other. It’s just that simple. We are not here to play on our lap tops, email on our computers and talk on the phone. We are here to connect to one another and that connection must be authentic and positive.
https://serenityspaonline.com/3femef29 Why is it the best teachers are the one’s that help the students understand, at a deep level that they know the students AND that they care about them.
Buy Generic Valium Uk Last school year, I had the pleasure of showing up to watch one of my students do Folklorico Dance in Los Angeles. I think her parents (and grandparents) were stunned that I really showed up. I was given a plate of the best Chicken Mole I ever had and a front row seat to watching my Guadalupe dance. In no time, I realized why Guadalupe sometimes was missing homework – she was busy practicing the intricate dance steps of the Aztec people. It gave me a real good look into her world. From that day on, my relationship with her changed. She knew that I cared for her AND that I showed up for her. That’s powerful stuff!
Some of the world’s foremost educators believe that relationships are extremely important. Here’s my new teacher: the Love Warrior himself, Jayson Gaddis with how relationships can improve your life and why meditation is so important.
https://www.justoffbase.co.uk/uncategorized/kllrq4gr So let’s take this slow: you get emotional. You gotta choose not to run from it. Tell the people around you that you need a time out! Then, you go and let yourself feel your experience. Let the pain wash over you. I know. Pain sucks! But you need to validate how you are feeling if you are going to grow from the experience. Then, you meditate. You get underneath the pain and move it to one side. This takes a certain amount of mental determination. It’s like playing a musical instrument or driving a car – you decide you are going to do this and practice until it becomes second nature.
Buy Diazepam Uk So HOW do you meditate?
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Take off your shoes and go barefoot. Allow your feet to connect to the floor. Read all these directions before you begin. Lay down on your bed or on the floor with a yoga mat. Turn on the music below and then, close your eyes…
- Breathe in and breathe out. Since you are lying down, you will naturally breathe from your belly. Belly breathing is the deep breathing of meditation. Really focus on this breathing. Try to clear your mind of anything that might be bothering you. This will be difficult at first as you’ll be used to going around and around with whatever is upsetting you. Allow yourself to “Take a break” and center yourself. You can think about that yucky stuff later. Allow yourself to relax into the breathing. Feel your lungs fill up with good healthy clean air. Then feel them release the air. As you breathe in, imagine good vibes coming in and as you breathe out imagine the toxic junk you were thinking about leaving your body. It’s like you need to objectify that junk as an entity that you want to expel from yourself. You are beautiful and created in God’s divine image. Expel the junk and allow yourself to be lifted away…
- If you still feel your body being angry or sad, contract and release each section of the body: start with your toes. Contract and then – release. Then, your feet. Now your legs. Continue to go up the body until you feel your head/thoughts release. Keep doing this as many times as you need until you feel your body and mind shift into a more relaxed state. The shift will come if you just wait. Do not answer the phone. Do not answer the text. You need this. Take the time YOU need to calm down and get yourself together. It is not selfish. It is selfish NOT to do this. I like to call this the Virtue of Selfness. Go ahead. Continue to practice the Virtue of Selfness. The world can wait.
- Once you are more comfortable being horizontal than vertical, you are ready. Getting up will feel odd as your body has adapted to the calmer state. You may even have to fight to remember what you were so angry or sad about. The more you do this, the easier the transition becomes. Eventually, you’ll even be able to calm yourself during a conflict. You are a major shifter then! I’m still working on this. I can do it sometimes.
- Make a mental note: the next time you feel yourself welling up with emotion, promise yourself that you WILL go take a “time out” and go practice the Virtue of Selfness. Make a date, to meditate. Imagine, someday you might even look forward to your next challenging conflict. Why? Because you have already given yourself permission to check out and take some time for yourself.